The beer button is based on the Amazon Dash Button hardware. It uses a Wi-Fi network to securely send your default Miller Lite order to Drizly. Drizly partners with local retailers to bring Miller Lite to your door. Drizly and Miller Lite never touch a bottle, or a cent from the transaction; the Drizly retail partner fulfills the order and handles delivery.
Articles in this section
- How does my beer button work?
- Where can I use beer button?
- What is my DSN number? Where can I find it?
- What do the flashing light patterns on the Beer Button mean?
- My button cannot connect and blinks a red pattern.
- What is my SSID? How do I find it?
- How can I tell if the button is connected to the internet?
- My Drizly account won't link
- How do I know my order has been confirmed?
- How do I change my Drizly order default?