An SSID is the name of a Wi-Fi network. During setup, this may refer to the SSID of the button (provided in the setup process), or the SSID of a network you wish to connect the button to (i.e. your home Wi-Fi).
Articles in this section
- How does my beer button work?
- Where can I use beer button?
- What is my DSN number? Where can I find it?
- What do the flashing light patterns on the Beer Button mean?
- My button cannot connect and blinks a red pattern.
- What is my SSID? How do I find it?
- How can I tell if the button is connected to the internet?
- My Drizly account won't link
- How do I know my order has been confirmed?
- How do I change my Drizly order default?