If the store has the storage capacity to deliver cold items, they should arrive cold. However, due to limited refrigeration capacity at some retailers, this is not always possible. Some customers have found success using the "order comments" field to assure their desire for properly chilled items, but again, this is not always possible.
Articles in this section
- Can my order be delivered cold?
- Do you have a reorder tool?
- What if there is an issue with my delivery, such as a wrong item or damaged product?
- How long will the delivery take?
- How long do deliveries take?
- Will I need an ID to accept delivery?
- How do I cancel or reschedule a delivery?
- Can I pre-schedule a delivery? How far out can I schedule?
- What if I am not home or not able to receive delivery when it arrives?
- What is the return and exchange process?