You have the ability to schedule an order up to two weeks in advance and as little as an hour beforehand. If your meeting or office party is rescheduled, you can touch base with our Customer Experience Team and we can reschedule the delivery for a new date and time.
Articles in this section
- How does Drizly work and how long do deliveries take?
- Can I use Drizly to send corporate gifts?
- I’m planning a corporate party – help!
- Can I order kegs for delivery?
- Do you deliver to office buildings?
- Can someone else accept on my behalf?
- My last order to the office was a big hit, can I just reorder it?
- Can I make last minute changes?
- How can I ensure my order is delivered cold?
- What if I need help estimating quantities?