In markets where tips are accepted, the tip portion of the transaction is payable in cash. You can select to pay a tip in cash during checkout. All other charges must be paid by credit card.
Articles in this section
- How do I add a card to my account or change my credit card information?
- Does Drizly collect this money directly from the Retailer post-transaction?
- Why are there separate small charges on my statement?
- What Payment Methods can I use on Drizly?
- How do I get a copy of my receipt?
- Does it show as “Drizly” on my credit card statement?
- Is it possible to pay in cash?
- Can I add a tip to my order through my credit card?
- My order was canceled - How long until I am reimbursed?
- My order was declined - What do I do next?