In markets where tips are accepted, the tip portion of the transaction is payable in cash. You can select to pay a tip in cash during checkout. All other charges must be paid by credit card.
Articles in this section
- Is there a delivery fee to use Drizly (On-Demand/Scheduled Orders)?
- Is it possible to pay in cash?
- Is alcohol more expensive through Drizly?
- Does Drizly mark-up the price of alcohol?
- Can I add a tip to my order through my credit card?
- Why does Drizly not appear on my credit card statement?
- Why is there a $1.00 charge on my credit card when I haven’t purchased anything?
- How long does it take to be reimbursed for a canceled order?