If store employees cannot get in touch with you to make delivery, you will receive a notification via email to contact the store. If the store doesn't hear from you by the end of the day, you will be refunded for your order. Please note, stores reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of up to $20 for the cost of time, gas, and labor.
Articles in this section
- Do you have a reorder tool?
- What if there is an issue with my delivery, such as a wrong item or damaged product?
- How long will the delivery take?
- How long do deliveries take?
- Will I need an ID to accept delivery?
- How do I cancel or reschedule a delivery?
- Can I pre-schedule a delivery? How far out can I schedule?
- What if I am not home or not able to receive delivery when it arrives?
- What is the return and exchange process?
- The store refused to deliver to me. Can they do that?