The delivery driver, an employee of the retail store partner, may refuse to serve a customer at the door similar to refusing a customer in store if he or she believes the customer is either intoxicated or underage. If a driver withholds your delivery, you will receive a refund for the purchase. Please note, the store reserves the right to charge you a restocking fee of up to $20 for time, gas, and labor associated with the delivery.
Articles in this section
- Do you have a reorder tool?
- What if there is an issue with my delivery, such as a wrong item or damaged product?
- How long will the delivery take?
- How long do deliveries take?
- Will I need an ID to accept delivery?
- How do I cancel or reschedule a delivery?
- Can I pre-schedule a delivery? How far out can I schedule?
- What if I am not home or not able to receive delivery when it arrives?
- What is the return and exchange process?
- The store refused to deliver to me. Can they do that?