Some banks process a $0-1 pre-authorization charge before the full transaction amount is known. The charge will be lifted automatically once the full order is processed. In the event your transaction is denied, the $1 hold may be left in place slightly longer than usual, considering it was not overridden by the amount of what would have been the full transaction. In any case, this $1 charge will be removed within several business days, depending on the timing of your bank.
Articles in this section
- Why was I charged $1.99
- How do I add a card to my account or change my credit card information?
- Does Drizly collect this money directly from the Retailer post-transaction?
- Why are there separate small charges on my statement?
- What Payment Methods can I use on Drizly?
- How do I get a copy of my receipt?
- Does it show as “Drizly” on my credit card statement?
- Is it possible to pay in cash?
- Can I add a tip to my order through my credit card?
- My order was canceled - How long until I am reimbursed?