Drizly triggers the reimbursement of the transaction immediately once an order is canceled. The actual time that it takes for funds to be returned to your account depends on your specific bank and may vary. Reimbursement can be as quick as a couple of days, but may take up to 7 to 10 business days depending on your credit card issuer.
Articles in this section
- Is there a delivery fee to use Drizly (On-Demand/Scheduled Orders)?
- Is it possible to pay in cash?
- Is alcohol more expensive through Drizly?
- Does Drizly mark-up the price of alcohol?
- Can I add a tip to my order through my credit card?
- Why does Drizly not appear on my credit card statement?
- Why is there a $1.00 charge on my credit card when I haven’t purchased anything?
- How long does it take to be reimbursed for a canceled order?