Drizly operates the technology that brings together the consumer and the retail liquor store. In some cases, the transaction details will show the name of the local store you ordered through as the merchant of record for the purchase. Depending on how the store is set up, you may see a charge for Drizly-storename.
Articles in this section
- Why was I charged $1.99
- How do I add a card to my account or change my credit card information?
- Does Drizly collect this money directly from the Retailer post-transaction?
- Why are there separate small charges on my statement?
- What Payment Methods can I use on Drizly?
- How do I get a copy of my receipt?
- Does it show as “Drizly” on my credit card statement?
- Is it possible to pay in cash?
- Can I add a tip to my order through my credit card?
- My order was canceled - How long until I am reimbursed?