Absolutely! At checkout, you have the option to schedule your order up to two weeks in advance. To do so, you will be asked to chose a one hour window in which you will receive your order.
Articles in this section
- Do you have a reorder tool?
- What if there is an issue with my delivery, such as a wrong item or damaged product?
- How long will the delivery take?
- How long do deliveries take?
- Will I need an ID to accept delivery?
- How do I cancel or reschedule a delivery?
- Can I pre-schedule a delivery? How far out can I schedule?
- What if I am not home or not able to receive delivery when it arrives?
- What is the return and exchange process?
- The store refused to deliver to me. Can they do that?