Please ensure you are using the correct card on file. If so, follow up with your bank and they will be able to offer more information into the nature of the decline. Common issues include an incorrect billing address associated with the card.
Articles in this section
- How do I add a card to my account or change my credit card information?
- Does Drizly collect this money directly from the Retailer post-transaction?
- Why are there separate small charges on my statement?
- What Payment Methods can I use on Drizly?
- How do I get a copy of my receipt?
- Does it show as “Drizly” on my credit card statement?
- Is it possible to pay in cash?
- Can I add a tip to my order through my credit card?
- My order was canceled - How long until I am reimbursed?
- My order was declined - What do I do next?