Drizly operates the technology that brings together the consumer and the retail liquor store, but does not actually act as the transaction processor. That charge is processed directly by the retailer, whose name will show up on your credit card statement as the merchant of record for the purchase.
Articles in this section
- Is there a delivery fee to use Drizly (On-Demand/Scheduled Orders)?
- Is it possible to pay in cash?
- Is alcohol more expensive through Drizly?
- Does Drizly mark-up the price of alcohol?
- Can I add a tip to my order through my credit card?
- Why does Drizly not appear on my credit card statement?
- Why is there a $1.00 charge on my credit card when I haven’t purchased anything?
- How long does it take to be reimbursed for a canceled order?