The individual retailer selects which items are available to be shipped. Some retailers prefer to not ship items for a variety of reasons, which could simply be because of the size and shape of the bottle, or because the product is allocated to customers for in-store sale only, among other reasons.
Articles in this section
- Where can I ship products to?
- Can I ship all products?
- Why are some products not available for shipping orders?
- How long does it take to get there? Do you guarantee arrival date?
- How long will I have to be home to wait for the shipping delivery?
- What does it cost to ship an order?
- Are there additional charges if I have my order shipped rather than delivered or picked-up?
- Do I have to be there to receive a shipping delivery?
- Why can’t I choose a window of time for shipments the way I can when scheduling a delivery?
- What are my shipping options?