The retailers have extensive shipping experience and every effort is made to package and deliver the product carefully to avoid breakage. Insurance is not typically offered on the delivery, but the retailers do want to ensure that your product is delivered exactly as specified. If you do experience a problem with your order, you may follow up directly with the retailer to discuss a resolution.
Articles in this section
- Where can I ship products to?
- Can I ship all products?
- Why are some products not available for shipping orders?
- How long does it take to get there? Do you guarantee arrival date?
- How long will I have to be home to wait for the shipping delivery?
- What does it cost to ship an order?
- Are there additional charges if I have my order shipped rather than delivered or picked-up?
- Do I have to be there to receive a shipping delivery?
- Why can’t I choose a window of time for shipments the way I can when scheduling a delivery?
- What are my shipping options?