Title to the wine you order passes to you as soon as it leaves the retailer's doors; it is up to you to know the relevant laws in your state. The retailer fulfilling your order, or the transportation company it uses to ship or deliver your order, however, may have its own policies regarding delivery and shipping. The retailer, or the transportation company, may decide in its sole discretion that shipment or delivery to your designated address is impermissible under applicable law or otherwise inconsistent with its policies. If it does, you will be notified.
Articles in this section
- Where can I ship products to?
- Can I ship all products?
- Why are some products not available for shipping orders?
- How long does it take to get there? Do you guarantee arrival date?
- How long will I have to be home to wait for the shipping delivery?
- What does it cost to ship an order?
- Are there additional charges if I have my order shipped rather than delivered or picked-up?
- Do I have to be there to receive a shipping delivery?
- Why can’t I choose a window of time for shipments the way I can when scheduling a delivery?
- What are my shipping options?