Title to the wine you order passes to you as soon as it leaves the retailer's doors; it is up to you to know the relevant laws in your state. The retailer fulfilling your order, or the transportation company it uses to ship or deliver your order, however, may have its own policies regarding delivery and shipping. The retailer, or the transportation company, may decide in its sole discretion that shipment or delivery to your designated address is impermissible under applicable law or otherwise inconsistent with its policies. If it does, you will be notified.
Articles in this section
- How do I cancel my shipment?
- What’s the difference between shipping and delivery?
- Where can I ship products to?
- Can I ship all products?
- How much does it cost to ship an order?
- Can I ship gifts?
- Can you ship internationally?
- Why can’t I choose a delivery time?
- How long does it take to get there? Do you guarantee arrival date?
- What time do I have to order by for an order to be shipped out that day?