No. The recipient of the order must sign an acknowledgment and present proof of identity and age before he or she may take possession of alcohol, and so the delivery or shipping address must be a street address.
Articles in this section
- Where can I ship products to?
- Can I ship all products?
- Why are some products not available for shipping orders?
- How long does it take to get there? Do you guarantee arrival date?
- How long will I have to be home to wait for the shipping delivery?
- What does it cost to ship an order?
- Are there additional charges if I have my order shipped rather than delivered or picked-up?
- Do I have to be there to receive a shipping delivery?
- Why can’t I choose a window of time for shipments the way I can when scheduling a delivery?
- What are my shipping options?