No. The recipient of the order must sign an acknowledgment and present proof of identity and age before he or she may take possession of alcohol, and so the delivery or shipping address must be a street address.
Articles in this section
- What’s the difference between shipping and delivery?
- Where can I ship products to?
- Can I ship all products?
- How much does it cost to ship an order?
- Can I ship gifts?
- Can you ship internationally?
- Why can’t I choose a delivery time?
- How long does it take to get there? Do you guarantee arrival date?
- What time do I have to order by for an order to be shipped out that day?
- Can I pay for express shipping?