Generally shipments that come in the mornings on weekdays are able to be shipped out the same day but that may depend on the specific retailer, their current order volume, and the product availability. Most orders are packed and labeled within 24 hours and are then picked up or dropped off at the shipping carrier.
Articles in this section
- How do I cancel my shipping order?
- What's the difference between a shipping order and a delivery order?
- Where can I receive a shipping order?
- Can I place a shipping order for all products?
- How much does it cost to ship an order?
- Can I send a gift using a shipping order?
- Can I send a shipping order to an international address?
- Why can’t I choose a delivery time?
- How long does it take to get there? Do you guarantee arrival date?
- What time do I have to order by for an order to be shipped out that day?