Yes. Any purchase of alcohol by or on behalf of persons under 21 years of age is prohibited by law in the United States. By placing an order using Drizly’s website or app, you are representing that you are at least 21 years old and that the person to whom the order is being shipped or delivered is at least 21 years old. The retailer, and if applicable the transportation company used by the retailer to ship or deliver your order, reserve the right to validate proof of identity and age at any point during the entire transaction, from you or your intended recipient.
Articles in this section
- How do I cancel my shipping order?
- What's the difference between a shipping order and a delivery order?
- Where can I receive a shipping order?
- Can I place a shipping order for all products?
- How much does it cost to ship an order?
- Can I send a gift using a shipping order?
- Can I send a shipping order to an international address?
- Why can’t I choose a delivery time for my shipping order?
- How long does it take to get there? Do you guarantee arrival date?
- What time do I have to order by for an order to be shipped out that day?