At this time, retailers cannot facilitate specific delivery times for orders being shipped using a third party shipping company. The transportation company determines its routes and timings. In most circumstances, your order will be shipped within 2-3 business days (not including holidays and weekends) after it has been accepted and processed by the retailer and the transportation company.
Articles in this section
- Where can I ship products to?
- Can I ship all products?
- Why are some products not available for shipping orders?
- How long does it take to get there? Do you guarantee arrival date?
- How long will I have to be home to wait for the shipping delivery?
- What does it cost to ship an order?
- Are there additional charges if I have my order shipped rather than delivered or picked-up?
- Do I have to be there to receive a shipping delivery?
- Why can’t I choose a window of time for shipments the way I can when scheduling a delivery?
- What are my shipping options?