Drizly orders often arrive in a Drizly branded bag if they can fit. They may also arrive in the retail partner’s branded bag or box. If you have any specific wrapping instructions please include that in the order comment at checkout, and the store processing your order will do their best to honor your request.
Articles in this section
- How do I cancel or schedule my delivery?
- What will I need to accept my order?
- How long do deliveries take and are delivery times guaranteed?
- How do I cancel or reschedule my order?
- Where can I have my alcohol delivered to?
- Can you leave the package at my door or with my doorman if I’m not home?
- Does it matter how old I am if I want to have alcohol delivered to somebody who is of age?
- How far in advance can I schedule a delivery?
- What if I need to return or exchange part of my order?
- How are orders packaged and delivered?