There may be times where the general representation of an item is not exact to the bottle received. Bottles may be rebranded, vintages may differ, etc. If you did not get the item you expected, you can contact the store directly or reach out to our Customer Experience team who may be able to assist.
Articles in this section
- Can I narrow my search results?
- What if you don’t have what I’m looking for?
- Is the item I ordered guaranteed to be in stock?
- Which vintage does my local store have available?
- Can I get kegs through Drizly?
- Can I get tobacco products through Drizly?
- The item is listed as “seasonal” - Which one is it?
- How many products are available through Drizly?
- What happens if I receive a product that does not look like the picture?
- Can stores refuse to sell an item to me?