At this time, kegs are available to order in the following locations:
- Boston, MA
- Denver and Boulder, CO
- Indianapolis, IN
- New Haven, CT
- Washington, DC
- Chicago, IL
- Richfield, OH
Is tap included?
- Varies by store. Some require a tap rental deposit in addition to keg deposit. Some are included in the cost, some locations charge deposits on top of keg price. Specifics should be listed in the keg descriptions for your local store.
How far in advance do I have to order?
- If not available to order in-store, it would need to be ordered from a local distributor, which on average takes 2-5 business days.
What sizes are there and how many people would this serve?
- ⅙ Barrel: 5.2 Gallons = 55 Beers
- ¼ Barrel: 7.75 Gallons = 82 Beers
- Pony Keg (¼ Barrel): 7.75 Gallons = 82
- ½ Barrel: 15.5 Gallons = 165 Beers
Our keg is empty - what do we do now?
- Contact your local store where it has been ordered from directly to arrange for a pickup
- Multiple kegs can be returned at once and are typically exchanged upon the order of new kegs
How does the keg deposit work?
- Once the keg is returned to the store after consumption, many stores will refund the keg deposit if one had been charged in advance
What happens if keg is not returned or damaged?
- A fee of $100+ will be charged to the customer and deposit would not be reimbursed