At checkout, you have the option to schedule your order up to two weeks in advance. To do so, you will be asked to select a date and a one hour window within delivery hours of operation.
Articles in this section
- How do I cancel or schedule my delivery?
- What do I need to bring to the store if I pickup my order?
- What will I need to accept my order?
- How long do deliveries take and are delivery times guaranteed?
- Where can I have my alcohol delivered to?
- Can you leave the package at my door or with my doorman if I’m not home?
- Does it matter how old I am if I want to have alcohol delivered to somebody who is of age?
- How far in advance can I schedule a delivery?
- What if I need to return or exchange part of my order?
- How are orders packaged and delivered?