Recipient Scheduled Gift Order
- This option will send an email and a text to the recipient of the gift and allow them to select a time that works for them to accept the delivery of your gift
- Because the recipient will be asked to provide an ID and a signature, we recommend selecting this option at checkout to ensure the order is delivered on the first attempt.
- Recipient scheduled gifts will be the default option when you are checking out, as this is the best way to ensure a successful delivery. You will have the option to schedule yourself if you'd like to send a "surprise gift".
Surprise Gift Order
- What if my gift recipient is not home at the time of delivery?
- As with any delivery, if the recipient of an order is not present at the scheduled time, the retail partner reserves the right to charge a redelivery or restocking fee up to $20.00 on each failed attempt.
- Can the gift be left with a doorman, concierge, mailroom, etc.
- Ultimately, it is the store’s discretion on if they will allow deliveries to anyone other than the intended recipient. With surprise gifts, we encourage you to allow the recipient to schedule, because if they do not know it’s coming, they would not know to look for it and there would be a bigger chance it could be misplaced.
- If they’re not home can someone else accept the order?
- If you are uncertain that the recipient themselves will be available, but know a family member, roommate, receptionist, assistant, etc. will be available - please include their name and a direct contact number for them to ensure the order is delivered successfully.