After setting up an Uber One membership, you can link it to your Drizly account through the Drizly website or the Drizly App. Once linked, you'll be able to enjoy the perk of a $0 Delivery Fee on all eligible orders at Drizly through participating stores (just look for the Uber One icon to start saving).
Linking via the website:
- Web Step 1: You need to first make sure you are logged into your Drizly account. Once logged into Drizly.com, click on the upper right corner of the screen on your name, and navigate to “My Account”. You will then be able to see Uber One and the button to link it:
- Web Step 2: On the "Uber One Membership" page, click on the "Connect Uber One" button.
- Web Step 3: A new tab will open on Uber's website. Follow the Uber sign in procedures. Uber will prompt you if you want to allow Profile sharing to complete the linking process.
- Web Step 4: Once you have completed the process with Uber, you'll receive a message on the Drizly website stating "You're all set with Uber One" and that your account is linked!
Linking via the Drizly App:
- iOS App Step 1: Make sure you have downloaded both the Drizly app and the Uber app on your phone. Then, make sure you are logged into each app. Open the Drizly app. On the bottom right of the app, tap the "Account" tab and then tap the "Uber One" row.
- iOS App Step 2: On the Uber One page (still within the Drizly App), tap the "Connect Uber One" button.
- iOS App Step 3: Your phone will prompt you that Drizly wants to open Uber. That's great - press the Open button.
- iOS App Step 4: The Uber app will open and it will confirm profile sharing with Drizly. Press "Allow" to continue.
- iOS App Step 5: Back on the Drizly App, it will display a new screen saying "You're all set with Uber One" and that your account is linked!